In OfficeClip, organizations are independent entities that mimic real world business organizations, with each one being independent in the sense that users from one organization cannot see any of the data within another organization. This kind of structure can be useful to companies with multiple divisions that are independent of each other. This part of the setup documentation reviews the administrator's capabilities within each organization.
This section consists of four categories:
- These sections allow you to create various roles in the organization and to set restrictions on those roles
- This section gives the administrator access to change and update a user's information, to reset a password for a user, and to add or remove a user from an organization.
- The administrator can manage information about the organization such as creating a new organization, renaming organizations, changing the time zone, and adding divisions to organizations.
- Extranet allows limited access to OfficeClip information for partners and service providers and can serve as a support portal for customers.
To access this screen:
Various icons are used throughout this section and they are described in more detail here:
- Allows you to edit the item
- Print the screen you are viewing easily by clicking this icon
- Easily and quickly rename a role by clicking this icon
- Click this icon to edit the privileges assigned to various roles
- Delete an item or role user by pressing this icon
- Quickly block role applications by selecting this icon
- Delete a role user without sending an email notification